Hey guys! It’s been a minute. How are you? What’s going on in your world? How has your spring/summer been?
Me? Well, I’ve been up, down, around, scattered, broken and mended. You know, normal human shit. And of course, I’ve revamped my website and finally updated my blog with this here post. As you can probably see, there have been a few changes. You can get all the details on what I upgraded and why when you sign up to my newsletter. I’m planning on spilling all the tea before the end of this month. Also, today is my birthday and now, I am 33 years old. Apparently, the number 33 is a magical number. According to numerology, this number “resonates with the energies of compassion, blessings, inspiration, honesty, discipline, bravery and courage. Number 33 tells us that ‘all things are possible’. 33 is also the number that symbolizes ‘guidance’. The Master Number 33 is connected to the Ascended Masters, and the repeating Angel Number 33 is a message that many Ascended Masters surround you and are offering their assistance. All you need to do is ask, as the Ascended Masters are waiting to answer your prayers.”* So basically, this year should be lit because I got my spiritual squad with me like
In that spirit, I thought it’d be cool to spread some positive energy by sharing a bunch of goals that we can all work towards together. It’d be an awesome gift to see you grow with me and try a few goals right alongside me. So let’s get started! Here are 33 life goals we can all strive for:
- Be kind to ourselves and those around us.
- Don’t put anyone in our atmosphere that lowers our energy.
- Rip up society’s life directions and walk our own route.
- Be uncomfortable for growth’s sake.
- Make mistakes - tons of them.
- Learn how to be financially healthy.
- Take some time out for TLC (not the group lol)
- Expand our vision through books.
- Have fun!
- Create a bucket list and/or a vision board.
- Start with the first step of our dreams now.
- Meditate 15 minutes a day.
- Be mindful of what we feed our minds on the daily.
- Forgive ourselves and others.
- Be okay with not being okay.
- Connect to love as much as possible.
- Go on that trip that we’ve been putting off.
- Break up with guilt.
- Take breaks.
- Spend as much quality time with our families and friends as possible.
- Admit that we’re not perfect so don’t expect perfection in anyone else.
- Dance even if we got two left feet.
- Laugh frequently.
- Drink lots of water.
- Discover something new.
- Have plenty of Oprah ah-ha moments.
- Believe in ourselves.
- Stand up for ourselves.
- Listen to what our bodies and spirits is telling us.
- Keep dreaming, keep going.
- Wake up and think of what we're grateful for.
- Continue to live and love our lives despite all the ups, downs, arounds, scatters, brokens and mends.
Do you think you’ll work towards 1, 2 or 33 of these goals? Please let me know! It’d make my birthday even sweeter!
Love you guys and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continuous support and encouragement.
And now you must please excuse me, I am on my way to celebrate 33 years of life like it’s 1999 baby!
P.S. My blog schedule will now be once a week. Every Sunday! That is the present I'm giving to myself! 😊
GIFs Source: http://giphy.com